Pub & Restaurant Insurances


Pub InsuranceThere are lots of things to think about when you’re running a pub, whether it’s a traditional drinker’s bar, a gastro pub, wine bar or party venue. Just one of those things is making sure you have the right level of pub or landlord insurance.

Buying insurance might not be your favourite job as a landlord, but we can help you understand exactly what’s involved, why you need insurance and how to choose the best policy for you for right premium – Whilst making the whole process enjoyable.

Essential Risk Solutions can help you compare different landlord insurance policies based on the specific details of your business, so you will get a good understanding of the costs and different levels of cover.

All you need to do is complete some details on our online portal – PLEASE CLICK HERE – Then click into Pubs/Restaurants and start completing the questionnaire;
We will then contact you to review the options that we have prepared for you.

The questions are important, because no two pubs are the same. Insurers need to know exactly what kind of business you have, whether it’s a nightclub, pub or licensed pizza place. We’ll ask if you have a dance floor, security guards, children’s play area, deep fat fryers and a few other things that insurers like to know about. That’s because they need work out what kind of risks your business might face and calculate your premium based on that.

Please contact us on 0333 370 1571 to discuss your quotations for your Business.


Tags: , ,


Sorry Comments are Closed.

Related Posts

Insurance for Pubs & Restaurants

Fish & Chip Shop Takeaway Insurance