Insurance Broker Essential Risk

Call Now: 0333 370 1571
Calls charged at local rate, included in monthly minutes for most mobile providers

more navigation

Public House & Wine Bar Insurance

Get Your Quote Now!

Our Bar insurance policies are specifically designed for all types business within this specialist trade sector which can include Public Houses, Wine Bars or Café Bars.

All policies are able to offer a wide range of covers for all contingencies ensuring that you get maximum protection for the most competitive premium we have available.

So whether you are a Local Country Pub or a City Centre Wine Bar, you can be confident we have products that suit your specific needs for your trade.

Restaurant Insurance and Hotel Insurance:

In addition to bars, the policy can also be utilised for all types of hospitality. So whether you are a Guest House, Small Hotel, Bistro Restaurant or Fine Dining Establishment, we will be able to get you a competitive quotation quick and simply.

Standard Policy cover includes:

  • Contents & Stock – including Accidental Damage
  • Loss of income following an insured incident
  • Money & Personal Accident Assault
  • Glass
  • Employers Liability
  • Public & Products Liability

Additional Cover includes:

  • Loss of Licence
  • Legal Expenses
  • Goods in Transit
  • Theft by Employees
  • Terrorism
  • Buildings Cover (including Subsidence)
  • Shop Fronts
  • Deterioration of Stock
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Work away from premises for outside catering
  • Cover for equipment away from the premises throughout the UK

Quality Products, Expert Advice, Competitive Prices


Office Insurance

We provide low cost office insurance quotes or small home office insurance quotes.
Essential Risk Solutions can help insure an office which requires Office Contents Insurance.
View details

Cant Find It?

Can’t find what you are looking for, Easy… Either call us on the number above or fill in your details and will get back to you.